Juggascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Juggascape

Juggascape server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am

Xy0

Xy0

Here are a list of forum rules, now since I made this, you can not use the excuse "I didn't know the rules".

1. No disrespecting staff (In-Game and Forum). Staff check forums super often, so don't expect to get away with anything.

2. No flaming other members. We want this to be a nice appealing community, not full of curse words at other players.

3. No flame-baiting other players. If you flame-bait and the other person flames back, you will both be punished, but the baiter will take a bigger punishment.

4. No posting inappropriate content. If we find out you posted something disturbing or inappropriate you will be punished. And we can find deleted threads, so don't even try.

5. No double-posting. This may seem minor, but it's super annoying.

6. Spamming will not be tolerated either, I don't care if you want to get your post-count up. It simply will not be aloud.

7. Don't post in the wrong section, this isn't bad, just super annoying.

If you break a rule, you will be warned, 2 warnings = infraction and 3 infractions = ban. Hope you enjoy the community and server.

~Owner Xy0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]