Juggascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Juggascape

Juggascape server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signature and business

+2
Owner knight
Gfx Designer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signature and business Empty Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 am

Gfx Designer

Hey guys, i wanna tell you about a signature business im going to be starting up, signatures will cost rsgp and it also depends on the quality and 3d/2d.

100-500k = 2d + 100k bad quality/ 300k Character imported/ 500k good quality
600-1000k = 3d + 600k Good Quality but Not great design/ 1000k Amazing Quality + Own 3d Design

Donors Get 15% off
Moderators Get 50% off
Admins Get 80% off
Owners Get 100% off
+100k If you dont want my signature on it "Rykav"

Banned From Free Signature:
Og <-- And if he wants one he has to pay extra =)

My signature:
Signature and business 72vpxl

Last edited by Gfx Designer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

Owner knight

Owner knight
Co Owner of Forums
Co Owner of Forums

i want one that says knight20two with lighting lol best quality

https://juggascape.forumotion.net

3Signature and business Empty How i want my signature ;) Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 am

Jay skill

In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

I want it just like u told me , like with the wings and the 3rd text saying jay skill, and maybe put lightning? thanxx

4Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 am

Gfx Designer

Jay skill wrote:I want it just like u told me , like with the wings and the 3rd text saying jay skill, and maybe put lightning? thanxx
Took soooo long xD, but it came out amazing (i think anyway). Hope you like it.
Preview:
Signature and business 13zpbw6
(to download, right click the picture and save image as.) =)

5Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Gfx Designer

Owner knight wrote:i want one that says knight20two with lighting lol best quality
Done, hope you enjoy =) (took away the signature "rykav" because your owner =)
Preview:
Signature and business V89ar
(to download, right click the picture and save image as.) =)v

6Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Xy0

Xy0

I would like a signature with teenage gohan as a super saiyan. I want a dark red (sorta like an eclipse type deal.) background and gohan becoming super saiyan with the electricity going around him. Just make it looks super cool. Smile

~Owner Xy0

7Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Gfx Designer

Xy0 wrote:I would like a signature with teenage gohan as a super saiyan. I want a dark red (sorta like an eclipse type deal.) background and gohan becoming super saiyan with the electricity going around him. Just make it looks super cool. Smile

~Owner Xy0
Took awhile, didn't really give me that much to work with, but i did the best with that i got =)
preview:
Signature and business 10pvhnt
(to download, right click the picture and save image as.) =)

8Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 pm

peet341

peet341
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

Mind makin one with my name and music all around it?

https://juggascape.forumotion.net/

9Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Crunkalicious

Crunkalicious

Ok, Mine will be like

Blue and orange stripe in the back ground.
With C R U N K in the background (any color)
Get a pic of me ingame and with lighting in the background also if not then dont even put it in. (any color that goes with the background)

10Signature and business Empty Re: Signature and business Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Gfx Designer

This Is A Dead Thread
I have quit this server and i will not be making more of these, no one post any more replys, thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum