Juggascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Juggascape

Juggascape server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donation Guide and Benefits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donation Guide and Benefits Empty Donation Guide and Benefits Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Xy0

Xy0

Ok so your thinking about donating, but aren't sure about the benefits? Well then take some time to look this over. Ok, for lifetime donator status, the cost is a ONETIME payment of $5. With that comes access to shops and perks. One perk is the donator cape.

Donation Guide and Benefits DonatorCape

Another perk is the ability to yell across the server, and you get an icon next to your name. The command to yell across server is simply, ::yell (enter text here).

Donation Guide and Benefits Yell

Ok now let's talk about the shops. When you teleport to the island, you will be surrounded by npcs. The npcs are really shop owners. These are what the shops obtain.

Donation Guide and Benefits Shop1

Donation Guide and Benefits Shop2

Donation Guide and Benefits Shop3

The next shops I'm going to show you require donator points, will I will teach you how to purchase later.

Donation Guide and Benefits DonatorPointShop2

Donation Guide and Benefits DonatorPointsShop1

Next you have the benefit of getting portals. These portals take you to a realm with bosses where only donators can go. So you don't have to worry about crowded npcs. Just use the portals that are only accessible to donators. Very Happy

Donation Guide and Benefits Portals

So now your wondering how to donate huh? Easy just follow these pictures.

Donation Guide and Benefits HowtoDonate

Donation Guide and Benefits HowtoDonate2

After clicking that it will take you to a payment form. IMPORTANT: AFTER YOU PAY, PM OWNER KNIGHT YOUR USERNAME AND EMAIL SO HE CAN VERIFY IT. So now you wanna know how to buy donator points? Oh, it's just as easy as everything else. Follow the pictures Smile

Donation Guide and Benefits HowtoDonate3

Hope this helped! Thanks to Crunk for helping me make guide. Remember, more donations = better server. If you have any questions feel free to pm me in-game or on forums. Peace. Smile

~Owner Xy0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]